Frank Carter from Gallows is one of the most badass front men in punk music today. Not only does he tear it up on stage, publicly mock "bands" like Brokencyde and Jeffree Starr but he's also a tatoo artist. He also could be one of the most badass gingers ever (I mean look at that). But enough about Frank, more about Gallows. For those who don't know, Gallows is a hardore/punk band from the UK whose debut album Orchestra of Wolves, is one of my favorite hardcore albums is a long time. This demo is from 2005 and is incredibly raw (yes, more raw than their studio albums). Unlike most demos, it's also listenable. Three of the five songs on the demo were rerecorded for Wolves and the other two are solid listens. I also uploaded a separate file of some b-sides from the Wolves era that are all pretty damn good.
1. Just Because You Sleep Next To Me
2. Abandon Ship
3. Will Someone Shoot That Fucking Snake
4. Swarm Over Death
5. The Ballad Of...
Wolves B-Sides + more:
1. If Credit's What Matters I'll Take Credit (Hot Snakes Cover)
2. Staring At The Rude Bois (Featuring Lethal Bizzle) (The Ruts Cover)
3. Nervous Breakdown (Black Flag Cover)
4. Black Heart Queen
5. Sick Of Feeling Sick
6. Wrathchild (Iron Maiden Cover)
UK Subs, The Virus Live In Philly (4/7/17)
1 week ago